Drug Take Back Event
January 20 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
To help, the PACT Coalition, CARE Coalition, Roseman University DAAT and other Southern Nevada partners have teamed up for a community-wide prescription drug take back day from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Saturday, January 20.
Unused and expired prescriptions and over-the-counter drugs may be dropped off anonymously and with no-questions-asked for safe disposal during the one-day, event at select locations:
- Sun City Summerlin (Desert Vista Social Hall parking lot)- 10360 Sun City Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89134
- The Center– 401 S Maryland Pkwy, Las Vegas, NV
- Albertsons– 1001 South Rainbow, Las Vegas
- Albertsons– 201 South Stephanie Street, Henderson
- Smith’s– 2211 North Rampart Blvd, Las Vegas, NV
- Smith’s– 10100 West Tropicana Ave., Las Vegas NV
- Henderson City Hall- 240 S. Water Street, Henderson, NV
NOTE: Prescription drugs may be dropped off in their original containers with patient information blacked out.