HighlightsAnnual Security Report
- Roseman is a private institution. There is no in-state or
out-of-state tuition difference. We accept applicants from all 50
states and abroad.
- Roseman College of Pharmacy has two campus
Henderson, Nevada - 11 Sunset Way, Henderson, NV 89014 (702-990-4433)
South Jordan, Utah - 10920 South River Front Pkwy, South Jordan, UT 84095 (801-878-1054)
- All applicants must achieve a cumulative GPA of 2.8 or higher
in order to to be eligible for admission.
- The Admissions Office ranks applicants using a formula based on
their interview selection and actual
- The Pharmacy College Admissions Test, PCAT, is required. For fall 2013 application the test must be taken by January 9, 2013 (www.pcatweb.info).
- Letters of recommendation, pharmacy experience or a prior degree are NOT required.
- Students only need to complete one PharmCas application and one supplemental application to apply to both the Henderson and South
- Interviews are conducted between January and April. The Office
of Admissions will notify you of its decision by mail in May.
Enrollment begins the third week of August.
- Application Statistics for 2012 admission cycle:
Applications received: 626
Students admitted: 145 Nevada campus & 115 Utah campus
Highlights of Admitted Students:
Overall GPA: 3.5
Median PCAT Composite Percentile: 58
Bachelor's Degree or Higher: 41%