Roseman students in need of a disability accommodations may contact the disability coordinator on the respective campus to make arrangements for commencement day. We ask that you make contact with us at least a month prior to the ceremony so that we have time to make arrangements.
Henderson Campus: Angela Bigby, firstname.lastname@example.org
South Jordan Campus: Christine Daoust, email@example.com
Roseman University’s commencement assistants will be on site and available to assist you with the following:
- Wheelchair Assistance: Seating has been reserved for wheelchair access. Staff will be available to help you to your seat should you or your guests need assistance
- Stair Assistance: If you are unable to ascend or descend stairs easily, you can ask to be assisted to the stage.
- Deaf/Hard of Hearing: Reserved seating will be set aside for anyone needing a sign language interpreter (please indicate you need an interpreter when requesting accommodations). Captioning and assistive listening devices can also be made available upon request.
- Blind/Visually Impaired: Seating arrangements can be made for anyone with a visual impairment.
- Other Needs: If you need other disability related accommodations we will be happy to work with you.