South Jordan Commencement Ceremony
Date: Saturday, June 3, 2017
Doors Open: 12:00 p.m.
Student Line-up: 12:00 p.m. (follow signs for student line-up location)
Ceremony Begins: 1:00 p.m.
Location: Capitol Theatre
50 W 200 S.
Salt Lake City, UT
No outside food or drink is permitted at Capitol Theatre
Congresswoman Mia Love
Utah 4th Congressional District
Commencement Ceremony Tickets
Due to seating capacities at the venue for the South Jordan Commencement ceremony, tickets will be issued and required for all guests in attendance.
Each graduate will receive eleven (11) tickets to provide to their guests. Graduates must physically pick up his/her tickets prior to Commencement ceremonies. Tickets will be distributed at the South Jordan Graduation Fair.
The process for distributing tickets to graduates unable to attend the Graduation Fair is under development and is expected to be finalized in January.
Graduates with tickets that will not be used may donate tickets to classmates. The University prohibits the selling of Commencement tickets for money or any commercial value.
Faculty Line-up: 12:30 p.m.
Ceremony begins: 1:00 p.m.
Faculty Ticket Information: Tickets are required for attendees of the South Jordan Commencement Ceremony at Capitol Theater. Please RSVP if you plan to attend the commencement ceremony so that you can be placed on the list of attendees and a ticket will be reserved for you.
- All faculty members must provide their own regalia for commencement.
- To purchase regalia, attend the South Jordan Graduation Fair with Herff-Jones on your campus and they will be happy to assist you.
- Please bring your regalia steamed and ready to wear.
When and Where to Report
- Please be on time, and allow ample time for parking and robing.
- This year all faculty participants will be seated on the stage. This is different from previous years, when faculty were seated in the audience behind the graduating students.
- Faculty will be lined up on the east side of the Capitol Theatre lobby for procession.
- Please arrive and be in the line up area 30 minutes before the ceremony begins