Student Health & Wellness
The Registrar/Student Services Office seeks to provide services that enhance the overall wellness of Roseman students. Our wellness programs are designed to improve the quality of campus life and to improve students’ success in achieving their academic goals.
Student Assistance Plan
Roseman University, in conjunction with United HealthCare, offers a Student Assistance Plan (SAP) that not only offers confidential personal counselors available at a call or click away, but offers resources and information on the following to all students (whether enrolled in the Student Health Insurance Plan, or not):
- Academic stress and pressure
- Body image and eating disorders
- Child care services
- Depression, grief, and general mental health
- Divorce, custody, probation, and other legal matters
- Finances – credit card and student loan debt
- Life coaching
- Personal relationships – family, friends, dating
- Substance abuse and other addictions
Free/confidential benefits can be accessed two ways:
- Online: www.ibhworklife.com
- By Phone: 800-386-7055
Identify yourself as a Roseman student with Group # 469455
(In order to access these services, please contact an in-take counselor first by calling the phone number above. This brief initial telephone conversation will help ensure you that you obtain access to the most appropriate provider for your needs.)
The Registrar & Student Services Office seeks to provide services that enhance the overall wellness of Roseman students. These wellness programs are designed to improve the quality of campus life and to improve the student’s success in achieving their academic goals.
In addition to the Student Assistance Plan, Roseman University has teamed with local counseling centers to provide easy access to professional counseling services within a 5-8 mile radius of campus.
Note: The South Jordan facility is an in-network facility approved to accept the United HeatlhCare student insurance plan (co-pay applies); however, the Henderson facility is currently an out-of-network facility.
For students not enrolled in the student health insurance plan, please check your insurance plan for coverage details/benefits.
Roseman University is partnering with L.I.F.E Counseling, LLC to offer off-campus mental health counseling. Appointments are scheduled directly with L.I.F.E. Counseling.
L.I.F.E. Counseling Off-Campus Location
153 W. Lake Mead Pkwy, Suite 130
Henderson, NV 89015
Office Hours: 9:30am-6:00pm M-F
Roseman University is partnering Jordan West Family Counseling offers off-campus options for student counseling.
To schedule an appointment, please call 801-566-0749
- Identify yourself as a Roseman University student who would like to schedule an appointment
- Complete the New Client Packet (if you are a new client to Jordan West Family Counseling)
- Fax the New Client Packet along with a copy of the front/back of your insurance card and picture ID or you can submit the information in-person at Jordan West Family Counseling
Note: Jordan West Family Counseling is an in-network provider for the Roseman Student Health Insurance Plan (United HealthCare), so only a $15 copay/session will apply for students who are enrolled in SHIP. For students with other personal insurance, you will want to check with your plan to determine costs.
Jordan West Family Counseling Off-Campus Location
9263 Redwood Road Building 8 Suite B
West Jordan, Utah 84088
Office Hours: 8:00am-8:00pm M-F
Mental Health Emergency Resources (Utah)
University Neuropsychiatric Institute – Mobile Crisis Unit
24-hour Crisis Services
Other Counseling Resources
- “FYI: Understanding Anxiety Disorders and Effective Treatment”
- “Getting Your Weight Under Control: How Psychologists help with Weight Management”
- “How Stress Affects Your Health”