Roseman University Technology Services manages the University’s computer infrastructure, providing customer-focused delivery of our services to Roseman University of Health Sciences students, faculty and staff. Our goal is to provide quality service to all of our clients while meeting their varied computer network needs, no matter how complex they may be.
To ensure delivery of our services at a good value, we continuously monitor our reliability and availability. To make certain we are serving you, we conduct an annual student survey and encourage your comments and suggestions to our staff
University Technology Services Guiding Principles
- Customer Focused: Focus on customer service above all other priorities. Utilize customer feedback to develop strategic direction based in part on desired new services and feedback on improving existing services.
- Accessible/Reliable: Require reliability and accessibility from campus technology systems and services. These values rely upon each other; you cannot jeopardize reliability for accessibility and vice versa.
- Innovation: Promote new and improved ways to solve technology problems without sacrificing other guiding principles. Think beyond perceived constraints.
- Value: Implement new technology services that represent value to our customers as compared with other peer institutions. Value requires containing costs while optimizing usefulness.
- Continuous Improvement: Incorporate metrics to measure performance and verify the effectiveness of technology services. Utilize metrics along with customer feedback, direct or through surveys, to identify training and/or resource deficiencies. Incorporate the feedback into Roseman University of Health Sciences Institutional Effectiveness process.
Get your education started today and check out our page!