Roseman University Technology Services manages the University’s computer infrastructure, providing customer-focused delivery of our services to Roseman University of Health Sciences students, faculty and staff. Our goal is to provide quality service to all of our clients while meeting their varied computer network needs, no matter how complex they may be.
To ensure delivery of our services at a good value, we continuously monitor our reliability and availability. To make certain we are serving you, we conduct an annual student survey and encourage your comments and suggestions to our staff.
University Technology Services Guiding Principles
- Customer Focused: Focus on customer service above all other priorities. Utilize customer feedback to develop strategic direction based in part on desired new services and feedback on improving existing services.
- Accessible/Reliable: Require reliability and accessibility from campus technology systems and services. These values rely upon each other; you cannot jeopardize reliability for accessibility and vice versa.
- Innovation: Promote new and improved ways to solve technology problems without sacrificing other guiding principles. Think beyond perceived constraints.
- Value: Implement new technology services that represent value to our customers as compared with other peer institutions. Value requires containing costs while optimizing usefulness.
- Continuous Improvement: Incorporate metrics to measure performance and verify the effectiveness of technology services. Utilize metrics along with customer feedback, direct or through surveys, to identify training and/or resource deficiencies.
Information on the University’s email services
|HELP DESK SUPPORT|
Information on the who, what, when, where and how on help desk support and management.
Information on the network, security and access management.
Information on VoIP, FoIP, and mobile device support.
Information on printing and copying services.
Information on how to learn more about information technology.
Information on our photography and videography services
|SOFTWARE & HARDWARE|
Information on the software and hardware provided by the University.
Information on cloud systems and services available.
Information on employee and student discount purchase programs.