UPDATE – JUNE 16, 2020, 8:11AM PDT
Thank you all for your patience during the Library’s temporary closure due to COVID-19 that started on March 18. I am happy to announce the University Libraries will reopen on July 6, 2020 with summer hours of 7am-9pm Monday-Thursday, 7am-5pm Friday, and 10am-6pm Saturday.
The furniture has been rearranged to promote social distancing and Plexiglas has been installed at the service desk. Please note that study rooms will not be available for general use while we are in Phase II of the university’s return to campus plan, other than as scheduled for testing accommodation. In addition to regular surface cleaning by Facilities, Library staff will be disinfecting checked out equipment between uses and all books will be quarantined for 72 hours following their return. Hand sanitizing stations are also available for your safety.
While you are waiting for the reopening, you can contact us via the Ask the Library chat service 8am – 5pm M-F or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Library staff are also reachable by phone at 702-968-2040 (HD) and 801-878-1020 (SJ). Virtual one-on-one consultations are available now and will continue once the library reopens.
All currently checked out materials have an updated due date of August 24th for students and July 6th for faculty and staff. If you wish to return checked out materials prior to the library reopening you may do the following:
- Place materials for return in the boxes that have been set up in the reception areas for 11 Sunset Way in Henderson and the Pharmacy/Nursing Building (Building 10) in South Jordan
- Mail your items to the University Library, 11 Sunset Way, Henderson, NV 89014 or the University Library, 10920 S. River Front Parkway, South Jordan, UT 84095
- Contact the library at email@example.com if you cannot return your books at all
As a reminder, all late fees accumulated between March 18 and July 6 will be waived.
We look forward to seeing you again (safely) in the library!
UPDATE – JUNE 3, 2020, 9:20AM PDT
The Libraries remain closed while library staff work on being able to reopen safely for the university community. Meanwhile, the due date for all currently checked out materials has been pushed back to August 24th for students and July 6th for faculty and staff. All late fees during this period will be waived.
UPDATE – MAY 1, 2020, 2:20PM PDT
Roseman students, faculty and staff,
While the Henderson and South Jordan Libraries remain closed, those of you who wish to return checked out materials prior to the current June 5 due date may now do so.
- You may place materials for return in the boxes that have been set up in the reception areas for 11 Sunset Way in Henderson and the Pharmacy/Nursing Building (Building 10) in South Jordan
- If you cannot come to campus in person, or have someone drop off the books for you, you may mail your items to the University Library, 11 Sunset Way, Henderson, NV 80014 or the University Library, 10920 S. River Front Parkway, South Jordan, UT 84095
- If you cannot return your books at all, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to explain
As a reminder, all late fees accumulated between March 18 and whenever the library reopens will be waived.
The Library is here to support you however we can during this unique period.
Please follow safe social distancing guidelines and stay well, everyone!
UPDATE – APRIL 20, 2020, 8:33AM PDT
The Libraries will remain closed until further notice. Since we don’t know when we will reopen, the due date for all currently checked out materials has been moved to June 5, 2020. All late fees during this period will be waived.
Students needing WiFi or printing can still go to campus.
Let’s stay safe everyone!
UPDATE – APRIL 14, 2020, 1:56PM PDT
The Roseman University libraries will continue to remain closed until further notice. Students may use other areas of the campus for WiFi access and printing is available in the student workrooms near the Help Desk.
The due date for all currently checked out materials has been extended to June 5, 2020. All late fees during this period will be waived.
UPDATE – MARCH 18, 2020, 8:19AM PDT
In light of additional restrictions on interpersonal interactions called for by the governors of Nevada and Utah yesterday evening, the Roseman University libraries will close completely as of noon today.
Students who need Internet access to participate in online classes can still use breakout rooms, the student commons and other rooms. Please remember to keep at least 6 feet from other students and have no more than 10 people per room as per new recommendations.
As a reminder to students and employees, all currently checked out materials now have a due date not sooner than April 22 and all late fees during this period will be waived.
ANNOUNCEMENT – MARCH 16, 2020, 2:45 PM PDT
Until further notice the Henderson, NV and South Jordan, UT libraries will be closed on Saturdays, but open to students who come to campus 8 AM – 3 PM Mon-Fri. We will have minimal staff onsite, but you can still contact us via LibChat at Ask the Library or email email@example.com. Librarians will be monitoring email and can schedule online consultations by request.
- All currently checked out items have been modified to have a due date of April 22, 2020
- Any overdue fines accrued between March 13 and April 22 will be waived upon return of the item
- Any items newly checked out between now and April 17 will also have a due date no sooner than April 22