Area of expertise
Newborn Intensive Care
My name is Laurel Luna MSN, RN, and I am currently a registered nurse at Primary Children’s Hospital working in the Newborn Intensive Care Unit. I also work as an adjunct professor here at Roseman University. I absolutely love teaching and hope to leave a lasting impact on my students while helping them achieve their goals. Some of my skills and interest include:
- Orienting and educating nursing students and new graduate nurses.
- Developing case studies, education modules, and curriculum.
- Serve as a mentor to students and staff to promote educational development.
University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Western Governors University
Masters of Science in Nursing Education
I received an excellence award for my capstone project
• Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
• S.T.A.B.L.E Program Certified Instructor
Daisy Award 2021