Monthly Budget Worksheet – Use this worksheet to calculate your monthly expenses and request loan funds to assist you with living expenses.

Request for Professional Judgment – Use this form if you are an undergraduate student who does not already have a bachelor’s degree, and you’ve experienced a significant loss in income (or your parent has experienced a significant loss in income if you are dependent on the FAFSA).  This form is only beneficial if you are not already receiving the maximum federal Pell grant ($6345 for the 2020-2021 award year) AND you do not already hold a bachelor’s degree.  Please read the form carefully and submit all required documentation together to financialaid@roseman.edu or in-person to the Financial Aid Office.


Enrollment & Graduation Verification – Your loan servicer(s)* may want verification of your deferment/enrollment status and/or graduation date. The Registrar & Student Services Office coordinates with the National Student Clearinghouse to verify enrollment.

*You can visit Loan Servicers at StudentAid.gov to find out who your loan servicers are and find their contact information.