Rights and Responsibilities
- To have confidential protection of your financial aid records as mandated by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
- To know what financial aid programs are available at Roseman University of Health Sciences.
- To know the deadlines for submitting the appropriate applications for each financial aid program that is available.
- To request an explanation of the programs in your financial aid package.
- To consult with the Financial Aid Office staff concerning your financial aid application, cost of attendance and/or financial problems which might arise.
- To accept or decline your financial aid award(s).
- To use financial aid for educational expenses only while attending Roseman University of Health Sciences.
- To access your Roseman email account on a regular basis to receive correspondence from the Financial Aid Office in a timely manner.
- To read, understand and retain copies of all forms submitted or provided, either from the Roseman Financial Aid Office or other financial aid agencies.
- To re-apply for financial aid each year.
- To provide additional documentation, verification, information, or corrections as requested by the Financial Aid Office.
- To complete all application forms accurately and submit them on time.
- To provide correct information as wrongful reporting can be a violation of federal law.
- To accept responsibility for all agreements that you sign.
- To repay any over award of financial aid.
- To understand the sources of financial aid you receive and whether the aid is a loan, grant or scholarship. If the aid is a loan, you must know to whom repayment is to be made and the terms of repayment.
- To keep the Financial Aid Office informed of your correct address at all times, during school and after graduation until all loans are repaid.
- To keep your lender or servicer informed of your correct information including your name, address, and enrollment status.
- To complete exit counseling if you received a loan from the Financial Aid Office prior to your separation from Roseman University, either by leave of absence, withdrawal or graduation.
- To request personal assistance if you have questions or do not understand the information provided to you.