Roseman will work to resolve all student complaints in an expedient and fair manner. Students wishing to file a complaint should first exhaust the internal University process.

In the event that a satisfactory resolution is not reached at the University level regarding Online Education and State Authorization Reciprocity, students are invited to follow up with the Nevada Commission on Postsecondary Education per the information above or contact the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, 655 K Street NW, Suite 750, Washington DC 20001, 202-887-6791. The process for handling complaints within the College of Nursing is described here.

If you wish to file a complaint with the accreditation organization for the university, the contact information is:

Dr. Sonny Ramaswamy, President
Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities
8060 165th Ave. NE, Suite 100
Redmond, Washington 98052
Ph: (425) 558-4224
Fax: (425) 376-0596

The Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities provides some additional information about its complaint process on its website:

State Contact Information for Student Complaint Processes


Students enrolled in licensed, private postsecondary educational institution, have the right to
register a legitimate complaint with the Commission on Postsecondary Education.

Prior to filing a complaint, you must attempt to resolve the issue with school officials according to
the policies of the school which you are attending. If you are unable to reach a solution, you may
contact the Commission (see below) and we will attempt to resolve the issue.

If a resolution cannot be reached, you will be required to complete a formal complaint form; Formal
complaints are investigated by staff and a decision by the administrator of the Commission. If
either party does not agree with that decision, an appeal to the full Commission may be requested:
NRS 394.520 allows for the following:

1. A full refund can be ordered if it is determined that the school substantially failed to furnish
the education agreed to in the enrollment contract;
2. One-half of all monies paid can be ordered if is determined that the school substantially
furnished the education stated in the enrollment contract but the conditions where
substandard to the point the student could not be expected to complete the training.

More information, including complaints forms, is available at cpe.nv.gov. Or contact:
Commission on Postsecondary Education
2800 E. St. Louis Avenue
Las Vegas, NV 89104
702-486-7330 (Ph)
702-486-7340 (Fax)


Utah Division of Consumer Protection
160 East 300 South

P.O. Box 146704
Salt Lake City, Utah 84111-6704


Complete State Contact Information for Student Complaint Processes PDF