PROCESSING TIME FOR ALL DOCUMENTS IS 5-7 DAYS PROCESSING EXCEPT DURING PEAK PERIODS WHERE PROCESSING WILL TAKE LONGER. I.E. WEEK AFTER SUMMER AND XMAS BREAKS AND GRADUATION.
Complete this form (alumni or student) when you have a name, address, or emergency contact change.
- Name changes must be accompanied by legal documentation that confirms the new name.
- Turnaround time is 1-7 business days (except during peak periods when it could be longer) and you will be contacted via email once your request is ready to be picked up, faxed or mailed.
Roseman University of Health Sciences issues only one diploma and/or certificate to each student. Graduates can request that the Registrar/Student Services Office reissue a diploma and/or certificate (e.g., name change). If a graduate requests a name change, required documentation must be provided to the Registrar/Student Services Office. The re-issued diploma/certificate will be printed exactly as the original except the current officers’ signatures will appear.
If the original diploma and/or certificate is not surrendered to the University, the diploma and/or certificate will be marked “Duplicate Diploma/Certificate.
The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974, establishes that a post-secondary student has the right to inspect and review his/her academic records and generally prohibits outside parties from obtaining the information contained in these records without the student’s written consent. However, a student may waive the right to review certain confidential information, for example, letters of recommendation placed in the student’s file.
Our institution has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to act as our agent for all verifications of student enrollment. The university reports enrollment to the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) on the 3rd of every month and it can take up to two weeks for the information to post. Lenders can contact the NSC directly and pay a fee for each request (students cannot) to obtain current enrollment information. Roseman University does not participate in DegreeVerify at this time.
- Henderson Campus Reference ID: 040653-00
- South Jordan Campus Reference ID: 040653-01
If you require confirmation of your enrollment for childcare purposes this is the form to complete. Turnaround time is 5-7 business days (except during peak periods) and you will be contacted via email once your request is ready to be picked up, faxed or mailed.
If you require confirmation of your enrollment for jury duty purposes this is the form to complete. Turnaround time is 5-7 business days (except during peak periods) and you will be contacted via email once your request is ready to be picked up, faxed or mailed. For students who receive a jury summons, a copy of the summons should be submitted along with the Enrollment Verification form in advance of the day that you need to submit it for consideration of postponement or dismissal of jury duty.
Student Insurance Discount
If you require confirmation of your enrollment for student insurance discount this is the form to complete. Please attach the insurance paperwork with this form.
Transcripts are not automatically sent to State Boards. Student MUST request via a form and submit to our office. Further, if the State Board requires a form to accompany the official transcript it is the student’s responsibility to provide to our office prior to the processing of the official transcript. Failure to do so will require the student to complete another form AND pay another transcript fee.
Credit Card Upon login, click on the Registrar/ Student Services tab (column on right) and select “Start” under “Forms” for “Transcript Request Form.”
Cash or Check Complete this form (also for UNOFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS and certified statement of your academic record at Roseman) and submit payment in person or by mail to the Bursar Office.
Transcripts may be requested in two forms:
- Official transcripts bear the signature of the Registrar and are printed on official transcript paper (cost is $5.00 each – payment options on the form).
NOTE: When applying for residencies, scholarships, boards, etc. an official transcript is usually required.
- Unofficial transcripts do not bear the signature of the Registrar, are printed on plain paper, and are free.
- Roseman does not currently participate in electronic distribution of official transcripts
- Turnaround time on both official and unofficial transcripts is 5-7 business days (except during peak periods) and you will be contacted via email once your request is ready to be picked up, faxed or mailed.
- Payment is made to the Bursar’s Office in the form of cash, check, money order, or debit/credit card or e-check.
- If requesting an official transcript for licensure, instructions and address information for state boards can be found below (by program):
NetCommunity Login Credentials
By clicking “Create Login/ Reset Password” you will be directed to NetCommunity. Follow the links located at the bottom of the login page to receive credentials to login or reset your password.
Transcripts for Residencies – Instructions
Note: Roseman does not currently participate in electronic distribution of official transcripts.
State Licensing Boards
The Roseman University of Health Sciences (Roseman) does not release or accept any requests from anyone other than the student without written authorization. In order for the office of the Registrar/Student Services to release or accept such request the student must submit a Written Authorization Form for a Transcript/Enrollment & Graduation Verification prior to the requests being dropped off or picked up. If you have questions pertaining to the written authorization form please call the Registrar’s Office at or email us.