Founded in Henderson, Nevada in 1999, Roseman University of Health Sciences is a non-profit, private institution training new generations of healthcare professionals that serve, collaborate and set new standards in their communities and within their professions.
Roseman University Roadmap
- Henderson, Nevada
- Summerlin (Las Vegas), Nevada
- South Jordan, Utah
Colleges & Programs
College of Dental Medicine
- Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD)
- Advanced Education in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics (AEODO) Residency
- Advanced Education in General Dentistry (AEGD) Residency
College of Pharmacy
- Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD)
- Postgraduate Year One Community-Based Pharmacy Residency Program, PGY1
- CVS Health Spanish Pathway Program
- Fast Track BS/PharmD with Nevada State College
College of Nursing
- Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) – Hybrid-Online or On-Campus
- Registered Nurse to Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Veteran to Bachelor of Science in Nursing Pathway (VBSN)
- Master of Science in Nursing/Family Nurse Practitioner (MSN/FNP)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
College of Graduate Studies
- Master of Science in Biomedical Sciences (MBS)
- Master of Science in Pharmaceutical Sciences (MSPS)
Roseman University will offer a Doctor of Medicine (MD) through its College of Medicine, once it becomes accredited.
More than 7,200 Roseman graduates are caring for patients, conducting research, and engaged in public health and policy in Nevada, Utah, and across the country.
Roseman University is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities.
Student Loan Default Rate
Roseman graduates pay off their student loans
Providing outstanding patient care and transforming their professions