South Jordan, UT Campus
Just 20 miles from Downtown Salt Lake City and its rich and diverse urban center offering a thriving arts scene, vibrant foodie culture, professional sports, notable architectural gems, coffee houses and museums, as well as an International Airport (SLC), our South Jordan Campus offers an affordable, accessible campus bringing access to both an urban setting and a majestic, breathtaking outdoor playground offering world-class biking, hiking, fishing, rock climbing, skiing, and snowboarding. With stunning views of the Wasatch Mountains to the east and the Oquirrh Mountains and Kennecott Copper Mine to the west, Roseman University of Health Sciences in South Jordan sits adjacent to the Jordan River as part of the River Park Corporate Center offering affordable housing and an array of retail and dining options.
Utah Campus Programs
Roseman University’s College of Dental Medicine offers a Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) program (South Jordan Campus), an Advanced Education in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics (AEODO) residency program (Henderson Campus) and an Advanced Education in General Dentistry (AEGD) residency program in partnership with NYU Lutheran Dental Medicine (Both Henderson & South Jordan Campuses). Whether you’re seeking to begin your educational journey in dentistry or would like to continue your dental educational in one of our residency programs, Roseman University of Health Sciences is committed to providing the highest quality education and clinical experiences. Roseman’s College of Medicine and its programs are unique as demonstrated by its inseparable nature of our 3 Commitments, our Six-Point Mastery Learning Model® and our 5 Bold Declarations.
- Lifelong Colleagues: We make each and every interaction reflect a sincere desire to develop each other as lifelong colleagues
- Honor Code: I will not lie, steal, cheat, disrespect others nor tolerate among us anyone who does
- To Each Other: I commit to help you become the best you can be at what you do
5 BOLD DECLARATIONS
- 1st Bold Declaration – Roseman is the place where faculty, staff and students declare and make real their commitment to developing each other as Lifelong Colleagues and abiding by the Honor Code.
- 2nd Bold Declaration – Roseman is the place where individuals and families receive compassionate person-centered caring on campus and in communities.
- 3rd Bold Declaration – Roseman is the place where faculty, staff and students provide and engage in Mastery Learning and Inter-Professional Education.
- 4th Bold Declaration – Roseman is the place where men and women of science collaborate using their diverse experience, creativity, and imagination
- 5th Bold Declaration – Roseman is the place where women and men of science fall in love with lifelong learning and are eager to discover, adapt and disseminate evidence-based advances that transform the delivery of person– centered healthcare.
Roseman University’s College of Pharmacy offers a Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD) program and a PGY1 Community Pharmacy Residency program. Pharmacists are part Scientist, part Patient Advocate and part Strategist. Student success is built on active and collaborative learning – not on lecturing. Our Six-Point Mastery Learning Model® emphasizes early patient & advocacy experiences in a variety of real-world settings. Ignite your career in the changing world of pharmacy.
Roseman University’s College of Nursing provides real-world training and applications in a variety of programs to prepare professionals for an exciting and rewarding career in nursing. Our programs include an accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) with an on-campus or hybrid-online learning option and four start dates which can be completed in less than 18 months, and an accelerated 23-month online Master of Science in Nursing Family Practitioner (MSN/FNP) for nursing professionals looking to advance their career as a nurse practitioner with two start dates. Our accelerated BSN and MSN/FNP programs are built upon our Six-Point Mastery Learning Model® providing students with a first-class education that requires a high level of skill and competence. Fill the growing need for RNs and FNPs by earning your degree at Roseman University where cutting-edge curriculum meets genuine caring.
Roseman University’s College of Graduate Studies offers two master’s degree programs, Master of Science in Biomedical Sciences (MBS) and Master of Science in Pharmaceutical Sciences (MSPS). Both programs are designed for individuals seeking educational, developmental, and professional growth. Our HyFlex model offers the benefits of hybrid learning in a flexible course structure. Students choose to attend classes in-person or participate online according to need or preference. Both our MBS and MSPS programs give you opportunities to advance your skills and increase your competitive edge in future educational aspirations or within your chosen field. Each program uses Roseman’s Six-Point Mastery Learning Model® to create mastery and competency in the biomedical and pharmaceutical sciences, research, business, and regulatory compliance in a collaborative and team-based environment with peers and faculty mentors.
Roseman Dental, the clinical practice of Roseman University College of Dental Medicine, provides reduced cost, compassionate dental care in a state-of-the-art clinic.
From regular check-ups to root canals, our mission is to make high-quality, innovative care more affordable and accessible to all. Our community first approach includes free dental screenings and cleanings for children 18 and under twice a year at our Back to School Brush-Up™ and Give Kids a Smile® events.