Student ID Retrieval
A Roseman Student ID Number is a nine-digit number that uniquely identifies a student at Roseman University.
For example: 000012345.
A student initially receives his/her Student ID Number from Tech Services to his/her student email account when the following two items have been completed:
- A Roseman admissions application has been received by the respective academic program
- The university seating desposit has been received and processed
Retrieving Roseman Student ID Number Online
If a Roseman Student ID Number is forgotten or the initial email containing this information is no longer available, the following option exists for retrieval of this information online:
- Log in to Student Self-Service Portal
Note: If you do not know or remember your password, please contact the Tech Services Help Desk at:
801-878-1010 (South Jordan)
2. View your “Statement of Accounts” under the Bursar’s Office Section.
3. See your “Record ID,” and this is your student ID # (9-digit number with four leading zeros)