Roadrunner Resource Series
Join your fellow Roseman University graduates for quick takes on timely topics through this new online lecture series designed specifically for Roseman alumni. Register today to enjoy fast-moving and focused 45-minute presentations, followed by 15-minute interactive Q&A sessions to get your questions addressed.
Over With COVID-19 Through Vaccines And Variants
September 27, 2021
6 to 6:45 pm PDT – Presentation
6:45 to 7 pm PDT – Q&A
Manas Mandal, PhD
Fulbright Specialist & Professor of Pharmaceutical Sciences
College of Pharmacy, Roseman University of Health Sciences
As we entered second year of COVID-19 pandemic, safe and effective vaccines are largely available to the general population since January 2021. The rapid rise of SARS-COV-2 variants such as Alpha, Beta and currently Delta variant once again causing concerns with higher transmissibility, increase in hospitalizations, and deaths in unvaccinated individuals. US and other countries of the world were getting ready to ‘open up’ and going back to normalcy. Yet, there are hurdles to be conquered prior to that such as increasing vaccination rate nation-wide, masking and safe distancing where and when necessary. Ultimately, perhaps it will be human behavior that will determine the outcome in our efforts to get over with COVID-19.
Register to Attend
New presentations coming this fall. Have suggestions for topics or speakers? Email email@example.com.
Watch Past Presentations:
- Pharmacists Providing Medication Therapy Management (MTM) Services to Patients Living With Diabetes by Dr. KayLynn Bowman
- Optimizing the Impact of Pharmacists by Dr. Christensen-Grant and Dr. Kunke
- Household-Centered Care: Changing Lives Through Medicine by Dr. Greer and Dr. Brewster
- CBD Oil: Research, Risks, and Benefits by Dr. Timothy Le
- New Drug Update, Fall 2020 by Dr. Stephen Lee
- COVID-19: Pathophysiology, Detection, and Treatment by Dr. Manas Mandal
- Student Loan Strategies by Ms. Sally Mickelson, sponsored by Strategic Wealth Design