College of Graduate Studies
Graduate Studies Open House Events
The Roseman University College of Graduates Studies will host on-campus Open House events in South Jordan, Utah on Monday, June 20 and Henderson, Nevada on Tuesday, June 21. Meet the Dean and the program directors for the Master of Science in Biomedical Sciences (MBS) and Master of Science in Pharmaceutical Sciences (MSPS), tour classrooms and labs, get application help, and have all of your questions answered.
Application Deadline EXTENDED to August 15th, 2022
For more information, please submit a request below.
Roseman University’s College of Graduate Studies offers two master’s degree programs, Biomedical Sciences (MBS) and Pharmaceutical Sciences (MSPS). Both programs are designed for individuals like you seeking educational, developmental, and professional growth. Our HyFlex model offers the benefits of hybrid learning in a flexible course structure. You can choose to attend classes in person, participating online, or do both, according to need or preference.
Both our MBS and MSPS programs give you opportunities to advance your skills and increase your competitive edge in future educational aspirations or within your chosen field. Each program uses Roseman’s Six-Point Mastery Learning Model® to create mastery and competency in the biomedical and pharmaceutical sciences, research, business, and regulatory compliance in a collaborative and team-based environment with peers and faculty mentors.
- Offers a focused, 9-month curriculum allowing you to earn your master’s degree in less than a year
- Qualified students receive priority consideration with Roseman University's dental program
- Strengthens application for health professional programs in higher education including dentistry, pharmacy, medicine, veterinary medicine, physical and occupational therapy
- Prepares you for an entry-level position in biotech or nutraceutical companies
- Prepares entry-level pharmaceutical scientists for the biotech, nutraceutical, and pharmaceutical industries
- Offers networking and internships with industry partners
- Provides optimal opportunities for research and discovery using state-of-the-art facilities and instrumentation
- Strengthens application for health professional programs, such as medical, dental, veterinary, physician assistant, pharmacy, and genetic counseling
- Prepares you for doctoral studies and teaching in higher education
- Only Master's degree program in pharmaceutical sciences in Utah & Nevada
The Pharmaceutical Sciences Inaugural Scholarship worth up to $15,000 is available to each student enrolled in first MSPS class this fall.
Whether you’re looking to earn an MBS or MSPS degree, you’ll have the opportunity to gain real-world experience by working with Roseman’s partners in the biotech and nutraceutical sectors through internships, mentoring, and networking.
With an MBS or MSPS degree from Roseman you will join over 7,000 Roadrunners who are making their mark by providing compassionate care, contributing intellectual capital, and strengthening the communities they serve. Now is the time to make an impact in your life and the lives of others. Connect with us today!
Welcome to our inaugural class of MSPS and MBS students!