College of Graduate Studies
Join us at one of our upcoming Open Houses – More Information and RSVP
Roseman University’s College of Graduate Studies offers two master’s degree programs, Biomedical Sciences (MBS) and Pharmaceutical Sciences (MSPS). Both programs are designed for individuals like you seeking educational, developmental, and professional growth. Our HyFlex model offers the benefits of hybrid learning in a flexible course structure. You can choose to attend classes in person, participating online, or do both, according to need or preference.
Both our MBS and MSPS programs give you opportunities to advance your skills and increase your competitive edge in future educational aspirations or within your chosen field. Each program uses Roseman’s Six-Point Mastery Learning Model® to create mastery and competency in the biomedical and pharmaceutical sciences, research, business, and regulatory compliance in a collaborative and team-based environment with peers and faculty mentors.
For more information, please submit a request below.
- Offers a focused, 10-month curriculum allowing you to earn your master’s degree in less than a year
- Provides guaranteed interview with Roseman’s competitive Doctor of Dental Medicine Program
- Strengthens application for health professional programs in higher education including dentistry, pharmacy, medicine, veterinary medicine, physical and occupational therapy
- Prepares you for an entry-level position in biotech or nutraceutical companies
- Prepares entry-level pharmaceutical scientists for the biotech, nutraceutical, and pharmaceutical industries
- Offers internships, mentoring, and networking with industry partners
- Provides optimal opportunities for research and discovery using state-of-the-art facilities and instrumentation
- Strengthens application for health professional programs, such as medical, dental, veterinary, physician assistant, pharmacy, and genetic counseling
- Prepares you for doctoral studies and teaching in higher education
Whether you’re looking to earn an MBS or MSPS degree, you’ll have the opportunity to gain real-world experience by working with Roseman’s partners in the biotech and nutraceutical sectors through internships, mentoring, and networking.
With an MBS or MSPS degree from Roseman you will join over 6,100 Roadrunners who are making their mark by providing compassionate care, contributing intellectual capital, and strengthening the communities they serve. Now is the time to make an impact in your life and the lives of others. Connect with us today!