College of Nursing Honor Society – Utah
Benefits of Joining the Honor Society
Active members will receive partial to full reimbursement on their first ACLS, PALS, NALS and/or BLS certification courses* upon graduation from the Nursing Program. Active members will also receive honors cords to be worn during graduation and are recognized during the Nursing Pinning Ceremony.
*Courses must be taken through the American Heart Association (AHA). Reimbursement amount dependent on funds raised by each cohort.
Applying for Membership
All nursing students are eligible to become members of the Honor Society.
- Applicants must pay an $80 at the bursar. This covers induction and cord fees. Cash or check will be accepted only. No Paypal/Venmo.
- Email your deposit form from your Roseman email to email@example.com.
Applications and dues are to be submitted by the deadline specified for each cohort.
Maintaining Active Membership
Honor Society Candidate Requirement:
- 2 community credits
- 2 fundraising credits
- Leadership development credit can be obtained through ONE of these options:
- Be a mentor to another cohort.
- Join an executive board at Roseman (Class officer, SNA officer, CCESNA officer, etc.).
- Champion a fundraising activity or community event for honor society.
- 8 additional community credits within the honor society of nursing.
- Serve on a Roseman Committee such as Simulation or Curriculum.