PROCESSING TIME FOR ALL DOCUMENTS IS 5-7 DAYS PROCESSING EXCEPT DURING PEAK PERIODS WHERE PROCESSING WILL TAKE LONGER. I.E. WEEK AFTER SUMMER AND XMAS BREAKS AND GRADUATION.
Complete this form (alumni or student) when you have a name, address, or emergency contact change.
- Roseman Documentation of Legal Name and Legal Name Change Policy. The name on the legal documentation that you provide prior to the first day of classes will be the name Roseman will use during your enrollment.If you wish to change your legal name after the first day of classes, then you must complete a Student Contact Update form along with a copy of:
- If a student has been issued a US Social Security Card and he/she wants to change her/his legal name, the student must provide a copy of a Social Security card with the student’s new name. According to the Social Security Administration, generally, an individual will receive a card within 10-14 business days from the date the application is processed.
- If a student who has NOT been issued a US Social Security Card wishes to change her/his legal name: the student may provide a copy of a marriage license, court order, divorce or dissolution decree, birth certificate, current passport or other government issued identification subject to approval by the Registrar/Director of Student Services. If the legal name is not clearly identified on the document, the Registrar/Director of Student Services will make the final decision on the legal name.
- Turnaround time is 1-7 business days (except during peak periods when it could be longer) and you will be contacted via email once your request is ready to be picked up, faxed or mailed.
Roseman University of Health Sciences issues only one diploma and/or certificate to each student. Graduates can request that the Registrar/Student Services Office reissue a diploma and/or certificate (e.g., name change). If a graduate requests a name change, required documentation must be provided to the Registrar/Student Services Office. The re-issued diploma/certificate will be printed exactly as the original except the current officers’ signatures will appear.
If the original diploma and/or certificate is not surrendered to the University, the diploma and/or certificate will be marked “Duplicate Diploma/Certificate.
The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974, establishes that a post-secondary student has the right to inspect and review his/her academic records and generally prohibits outside parties from obtaining the information contained in these records without the student’s written consent. However, a student may waive the right to review certain confidential information, for example, letters of recommendation placed in the student’s file.
*Download the the PDF version HERE.
Our institution has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) to act as our agent for all verifications of student enrollment. The university reports enrollment to the NSC on the 5th of every month and it can take two weeks to 30 days for the information to post. Lenders can contact the NSC directly and pay a fee for each request (students cannot) to obtain current enrollment information.
Roseman University participates in DegreeVerify. Third party agencies can contact NSC directly and pay a fee for each request (students cannot) to obtain graduation information.
The National Student Clearinghouse can be contacted at:
Mail: National Student Clearinghouse, 2300 Dulles Station Boulevard, Suite 300, Herndon, VA 20171
- Henderson Campus Reference ID: 040653-00
- South Jordan Campus Reference ID: 040653-01
If you require confirmation of your enrollment for childcare purposes this is the form to complete. Turnaround time is 5-7 business days (except during peak periods) and you will be contacted via email once your request is ready to be picked up, faxed or mailed.
If you require confirmation of your enrollment for jury duty purposes this is the form to complete. Turnaround time is 5-7 business days (except during peak periods) and you will be contacted via email once your request is ready to be picked up, faxed or mailed. For students who receive a jury summons, a copy of the summons should be submitted along with the Enrollment Verification form in advance of the day that you need to submit it for consideration of postponement or dismissal of jury duty.
Student Insurance Discount
If you require confirmation of your enrollment for student insurance discount this is the form to complete. Please attach the insurance paperwork with this form.
Transcripts are not automatically sent to State Boards. Student MUST request via a form and submit to our office. Further, if the State Board requires a form to accompany the official transcript it is the student’s responsibility to provide to our office prior to the processing of the official transcript. Failure to do so will require the student to complete another form AND pay another transcript fee.
Credit Card Upon login, click on the Registrar/ Student Services tab (column on right) and select “Start” under “Forms” for “Transcript Request Form.”
Cash or Check Complete this form (also for UNOFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS and certified statement of your academic record at Roseman) and submit payment in person or by mail to the Bursar Office.
Transcripts may be requested in two forms:
- Official transcripts bear the signature of the Registrar and are printed on official transcript paper (cost is $5.00 each – payment options on the form).
NOTE: When applying for residencies, scholarships, boards, etc. an official transcript is usually required.
- Unofficial transcripts do not bear the signature of the Registrar, are printed on plain paper, and are free.
- Roseman does not currently participate in electronic distribution of official transcripts
- Turnaround time on both official and unofficial transcripts is 5-7 business days (except during peak periods) and you will be contacted via email once your request is ready to be picked up, faxed or mailed.
- Payment is made to the Bursar’s Office in the form of cash, check, money order, or debit/credit card or e-check.
- If requesting an official transcript for licensure, instructions and address information for state boards can be found below (by program):
NetCommunity Login Credentials
By clicking “Create Login/ Reset Password” you will be directed to NetCommunity. Follow the links located at the bottom of the login page to receive credentials to login or reset your password.
Transcripts for Residencies – Instructions
Note: Roseman does not currently participate in electronic distribution of official transcripts.
State Licensing Boards
Nursing (.pdf) [If applying to California please include their ‘Transcript Request’ form with request; if applying to Utah please include DOPL’s ‘Authorization to Test’ form with request]
The Roseman University of Health Sciences (Roseman) does not release or accept any requests from anyone other than the student without written authorization. In order for the office of the Registrar/Student Services to release or accept such request the student must submit a Written Authorization Form for a Transcript/Enrollment & Graduation Verification prior to the requests being dropped off or picked up. If you have questions pertaining to the written authorization form please call the Registrar’s Office at or email us.