Student Health Insurance
Roseman Policy: Student Health Insurance
Roseman University of Health Sciences policy requires that all students maintain health insurance during their entire enrollment at the University. Student Health Insurance coverage must be continuous from the date of enrollment through graduation, regardless of whether your academic schedule includes classroom instruction, online instruction, or participation in clinical rotations. Students are strongly encouraged to purchase health insurance to meet their needs; however, the insurance must meet the minimum program requirements listed below.
Minimum Program Insurance Requirements
- Maximum benefit must be unlimited
- Maximum $6,850 annual deductible
- Maximum 80/20 in -network and 60/40 out-of-network coinsurance
- Prescription/immunization coverage
- A provider network in the Roseman area for primary care, specialty, hospital and diagnostic care
- Mental health coverage
- Coverage for the entire academic year, including summer and holidays
- Coverage for annual exam
- US Based health plan
- *Nationwide Coverage (USA)
*Exceptions are Utah/Nevada Medicaid only (if and only if you are not on clinical rotations outside the respective state of approval); No other state Medicaid nor state-funded insurance will waive the student health insurance plan.
(View benefits, cost, find doctors/pharmacies, view/print ID card, and more!)