Interested in Dentistry? Want to know what it’s like to be a dental student? Come join us in April for an opportunity to interact with Roseman dental students, faculty, and deans, while having fun! We’ll show you around, feed you yummy food, and teach you a lot! Who better to tell you all about the process of applying to dental school and being a successful dental student, than dental students themselves! You’ll have the chance to experience the Roseman Six-Point Mastery Learning Model in some basic dental anatomy and radiology courses! You will also have a hands on experience in our Simulation Clinic learning how to do crown preps, restorations, impressions, and models. Preparing to apply to dental school can be tough, so we want to help support you in that process by offering mock interview practice and a Q & A Session.
2018 Sim Course
April 20 – 21, 2018
- Friday, April 20: 8am to 5:30pm with a faculty dinner to follow
- Saturday, April 21: 8am to 3:30pm
Students will get to experience:
- The Roseman Six-Point Mastery Learning Model while participating in basic Dental Anatomy and Radiology courses, including hands-on breakout activity with models.
- Our Simulation Clinic, learning crown preps, fillings, impressions and models, with help from dental students and Roseman faculty.
- Take a tour of Roseman, ask questions, participate in mock interviews, and join our deans and faculty for dinner.