Roseman Call Center is here for you!
A certified Medicare counselor will evaluate current and future Medicare plans and assists with Federal and State Assistance program applications. Nevada callers can also access medication review services through this new offering. A licensed pharmacist will review the patient’s medications and medical history and work with the patient and their providers to help them meet their health goals.
If you are in any of the following scenarios, you might benefit from a Medication Review:
- Have a chronic disease like diabetes, high blood pressure, or high cholesterol
- Recently discharged from the hospital
- Taking 5 or more medications
- Paying high out-of-pocket expenses
- Have a complicated medication routine
- Unsure of why or how to take medications
Schedule an Appointment Today!
To schedule an appointment please call the Roseman Call Center at 702-968-6615 or email Medicare@roseman.edu. Please leave your name, contact information, and what services you are interested in for an appointment.