MBS CODM Priority Admissions
Qualified students receive priority consideration with Roseman University’s 3-year Doctor of Dental Medicine program
Priority consideration in CODM admissions will include:
MBS students will receive priority consideration in CODM admissions contingent upon the following:
- List MBS classes and projects as “work in progress” or “planned”
- Submit a timely academic update to the AADSAS application at the end of first term.
- Academic Average
- Reading Comprehension
- Perceptual Ability Test
- Total Science composite
- Most recently completed 30 credit hours of science course work (e.g., MBS science coursework at ≥ 90%)
- Must be completed within the deadline listed in the invite email
- Will not be offered assessment until all minimum requirements are met
- A favorable recommendation from the MBS Graduate Studies Committee is required as part of the CODM application process.
*CODM offers of admission for MBS students are contingent upon successful program completion*