The Roadrunner Resource Series offers Roseman graduates and students – and anyone else interested in healthcare issues — monthly presentations on timely topics. In September, Dr. Manas Mandal, Professor of Pharmaceutical Sciences at Roseman and a Fulbright Specialist in Immunology, shared his expertise through a presentation titled “Over with COVID-19 Through Vaccines and Variants.” If you missed it, check it out on Roseman’s YouTube channel!
Coming up on Wednesday, October 27 at 6 pm, Dr. Marife Aczon-Armstrong from Roseman’s College of Nursing will share her experience and research in global health through “Global Health: How to Translate Knowledge of Service Learning to Servant Leadership.” Register today at: https://www.roseman.edu/alumni/roadrunner-resource-series/
Thanks to our expert speakers, the Roadrunner Resource Series has covered topics from CBD Oil to Student Loans, and Medication Therapy Management to Household-centered Care. The programs are fast-moving and focused 45-minute presentations, followed by 15-minute interactive Q&A sessions to get your questions addressed. You can watch all past Roadrunner Resource Series presentations on Roseman’s YouTube channel. Check out the links below!
Do you have suggestions for topics or speakers – do you wish to share your expertise on a topic? Let us know by emailing email@example.com.
Watch Past Presentations:
- Over With COVID-19 Through Vaccines And Variants by Dr. Manas Mandal
- Pharmacists Providing Medication Therapy Management (MTM) Services to Patients Living With Diabetes by Dr. KayLynn Bowman
- Optimizing the Impact of Pharmacists by Dr. Christensen-Grant and Dr. Kunke
- Household-Centered Care: Changing Lives Through Medicine by Dr. Greer and Dr. Brewster
- CBD Oil: Research, Risks, and Benefits by Dr. Timothy Le
- New Drug Update, Fall 2020 by Dr. Stephen Lee
- COVID-19: Pathophysiology, Detection, and Treatment by Dr. Manas Mandal
- Student Loan Strategies by Ms. Sally Mickelson, sponsored by Strategic Wealth Design