University Creates Alumni Board of Advisors
- Represent the voice and perspective of the University’s alumni body to the University as a whole and specific academic units
- Serve as an Roseman ambassador, raising awareness among industry leaders, professional associations, and colleagues and friends of Roseman’s mission and goals, research advances, and community service efforts
- Become familiar with Roseman “Key Facts” document and read remEDy magazine with the intent to provide suggestions for improving the publication
- Participate in Alumni Board programs, and Roseman community-based activities and social events benefiting the University as feasible
- Sign up for Roseman’s social media content (on Facebook, Twitter, and You Tube) as feasible
- Promote participation in Roseman alumni programs and contributions to the University, and other means by which individuals and businesses can support and advocate for Roseman
Alumni interested in joining the Board of Advisors can get more information and sign up online.