2019 Henderson Campus Commencement
Saturday, May 18, 2019
200 S. Green Valley Parkway
Henderson, NV 89012
8:00 PM PDT
2019 South Jordan Campus Commencement
Friday, May 17, 2019
Salt Lake Community College
Lifetime Activities Center Arena
4600 South Redwood Road
Salt Lake City, Utah 84130
1:00 PM MDT
General Graduation Information
- Guests may arrive one hour before the ceremony begins.
- South Jordan graduates should be in their designated line-up area 1½ hours (11:30 am) before the ceremony begins.
- Henderson graduates should be in their designated line-up area 45 minutes before the ceremony begins.
- Graduates, please do not bring purses or other personal items to the line-up area. There is no place to check or store purses, coats, or other personal items. Leave your personal items with a family member or friend. Commencement programs will be placed on the graduates’ chairs.
- The typical ceremony is expected to last about two hours.
- Please note: The names of students who requested a non-release of student directory information will not be included in the commencement program. Students who filed non-release of information requests must contact the Registrar/Student Services Office six weeks before commencement to have their names included in the program.
- Hoods and gowns are to be returned following Commencement directly to Herff Jones who will have a table setup for graduates.
- “There will be two photographers at the graduation ceremony. One on each end of the stage on the floor. You will be getting your photo taken while you are being hooded and then also when you are shaking hands with the president of the university, Dr. Coffman. Please don’t rush through getting hooded or shaking hands. Smile big. Only pharmacy students will be hooded during the ceremony.”
- “Roughly up to two weeks later you will get an email from the multimedia team with a link and password to view the photos taken at the ceremony. You will have a chance to download the photos of your choice and also share this link and password with family and friends. This link will be open for 1 month. If extra time is needed, you can email the multimedia team at email@example.com for the Henderson campus team or at firstname.lastname@example.org for the South Jordan campus team.”