I’m a New Student
Information on what you need to know as a new student at Roseman University.
Welcome to Roseman University of Health Sciences! During your scheduled orientation (this is organized by your academic unit) the Technology Services Help Desk will be providing you with a technology orientation. During orientation, we:
- Distribute your technology equipment*
- Review how you access lecture materials
- Review Google Apps for Education (Gmail), Roseman’s email service for students
- Review how you can get technology support
- Review where to access the EverBridge Alert System, Roseman’s emergency response application. The Facilities Management unit will cover this topic more extensively later in your orientation.
Technology Services does not support personal equipment. In order to receive support on your equipment, you will need to bring in your Roseman-issued equipment.
Roseman purchases the required equipment in advance for all students. Ownership is transferred on the first day of class. In addition to the required Dell laptop, the College of Dental Medicine (South Jordan Campus) and the College of Pharmacy require the purchase of an iPad and is distributed at the same time as the laptop during orientation. More information on this can be found in the Student Catalog.
If you are a PharmD/MBA student, you will be issued your equipment when your MBA Program begins because you will start the MBA curriculum prior to pharmacy.
*You must be financially cleared by the Bursar and/or Financial Aid office in order to receive equipment. This does not apply to MBA only students as MBA students are not issued equipment from Roseman.