Information on our photography and videography services.
The Multimedia Division of Technology Services is responsible for the maintenance and support of Roseman’s audio visual equipment in conference rooms, classrooms, sim labs and clinics.
They are also responsible for portraits and event photography/videography which are available by appointment only via firstname.lastname@example.org for the Henderson and Summerlin Campuses and multimediaUT@roseman.edu for the South Jordan Campus. Students and employees are provided all of their portraits to select from. They select which ones they would like and email the image number to email@example.com for the Henderson and Summerlin Campuses and multimediaUT@roseman.edu for the South Jordan Campus. Graduating students for the June Commencement who wish to have their portraits updated for the composites, the appointment must be no later than April 1.
Event photos will be securely available through a link to Smug Mug which will be emailed to those participating in the event.
- Choose solid colors, or very minimal patterns
- Avoid neon or bright clothing
- Avoid bold stripes, polka dots, and plaid prints
Additional Portrait Information for Students:
The times set aside for your portraits are during lunch and after school. Our unit is open Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm. A schedule will be emailed to you after classes begin.
- These portraits are free. No additional cost to you.
- Please DO NOT be late and DO NOT miss your scheduled date and time.
- Weekend appointments are not available.
- Please NO green colored clothing
- Gentlemen: Please wear a button down shirt or polo. Please NO t-shirts or tank tops. Professional/Business causal. Patterns are okay, No text / writing.
- Ladies: Professional/Business Casual. Must have sleeves. Please NO t-shirts or tank tops. Patterns are okay, No text/ writing. No large / long earrings.
We will be taking several portraits of you:
- One of you in the white coat (we provide the white coat; not applicable to MBA only students),
- One of you in your graduation gown (we provide the gown),
- Professional portrait (MBA and MBA Dual students only)
Why your graduation gown portrait? We have limited chances to get your pictures. Please keep in mind the class is large and we only have a limited time to get everyone’s portraits.
Please bring a flash drive. That way we can give you the pictures to look at and decide from.
The employee and student badge photo can only be used for ID badges and photo directories. For all other university productions that require a portrait or photo you must schedule a time with the respective campus multimedia unit for an official university portrait. You will need to have an accepted photo release with the HR (employees) or the Registrar/Student Services (students) units to use your university portrait or photos of you in any university publication. If you have declined to release photos of yourself, on the photo release form, to be published in university material then the university multimedia unit cannot provide a portrait or photo of you for any kind of publication or marketing material.
All university ID badge photos must come from the university ID badging camera system. University portraits or any other outside portrait or photo cannot be uploaded into the ID badge system to replace the ID badge photo.