Awardees will be notified in June, 2021
There are heroes among us, working tirelessly to improve the health and well-being of our communities. Roseman University has created $10,000 “Hero Scholarships” for incoming students to identify and nurture students who have demonstrated heroic attributes in their every day lives. At this time, applications for Hero Scholarships for incoming Nursing and Pharmacy programs for the 21-22 academic year are closed. Winners will be notified in June. Hero Scholarships for the 22-23 academic year will be announced and applications will open again in the Spring of 2022. Please check back for more information.
Among the generous donors funding $10,000 Hero Scholarships in the 21-22 academic year are:
- Cure 4 The Kids Foundation
- The Estate of Robert Stolman
- Valley Health System
- Roseman trustee Annette Logan-Parker
- Roseman trustees Carlene Walker and Mary Grear
HERO Scholarship Overview
Roseman University and our generous donors wish to honor and award community heroes who dream of pursuing healthcare professions.
- Incoming students may receive a one-time $10,000 scholarship at the start of their program.
- In order to apply for the scholarship, applicants must have completed an application to their Pharmacy or Nursing program of choice, and must have been offered admission to Roseman University.
- Applications are evaluated on four key criteria: academic promise, financial need, community volunteerism, and leadership skills.
Please check back in the Spring of 2022 to apply for a Hero Scholarship for the 22-23 academic year. Thank you.